Content Marketing Analyst Role
This is a unique opportunity for an entry level candidate to gain hands on experience in a cutting-edge analytics environment, across a range of digital marketing channels and tactics, including: paid search & paid social campaign management, analysis and optimization as well as content marketing, SEO and digital content optimization. You will gain hands-on experience using Adworthy’s proprietary systems and work alongside our Senior Analysts, Data Analysts and leadership team on client accounts and special projects. The successful applicant for this entry-level role will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and an active desire to learn. They will also have a background of proven performance in competitive environments, whether that be academic, sports, prior work experience, or areas of personal interest.
If you like a challenge, want hands-on experience in a cutting-edge environment and have a personal desire to make a meaningful impact through the work you do, then we’d like to talk to you.
About Our Team
We purposely keep our on-site team small and full of the brightest, most curious people we can find. Our team is comprised of self-starters and people who like problem solving for clients in tough competitive markets.
- Work on client accounts, providing day-to-day paid advertising management and optimization support across the following platforms: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Paid Ads, MediaMath and Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Use our Adivore® and Wordivore® applications for day-to-day paid advertising campaign management and optimization
- Conduct on-going analyses and optimization of clients paid search campaigns
- Help onboard clients and partner agencies on the Adivore® and Wordivore® platforms
- Use data from other online channels to positively impact paid advertising campaigns
- Work on client’s SEO & Content Optimization engagements, including conducting keyword analysis and research, creating meta data, drafting and editing of copy
- Support all business functions and the Senior Analysts as required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- We’re looking for someone recently graduated from school and/or with 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a paid advertising or content marketing, however candidates with unique business experience and the right attitude also will be considered
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Paid Ads
- Proficient in MS Excel with desire to increase proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferred majors: marketing, business, engineering or liberal arts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicant Attributes:
- Team player with the desire and willingness to learn, and take responsibility, in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker who enjoys implementing systems and processes
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative without need for significant manager oversight
- Intense curiosity and interest in challenging conventional wisdom
- Willingness to deal with evolving and diverse needs of working in a small startup environment
- Benefits include:
- PTO, Healthcare, Dental Plan
- Quarterly bonuses
- Participation in employee ‘change of control’ bonus plan
To apply, please contact us. A brief customized cover letter is recommended.