Paid Search Analyst Role
Adworthy is an interactive marketing agency that pairs world class proprietary technology with advanced data analytics to provide often innovative and sometimes contrarian marketing solutions that impact businesses in a measurable way. At the core of every Adworthy solution is an understanding of how human behavior impacts campaign and channel success. We believe that our success in an extremely competitive landscape is dependent on our team of SEM Analysts and an agile start-up like environment that breeds creativity. We are looking for a Senior Search Marketing Specialist to join our growing SEM team.
The ideal candidate is that self-motivated someone who can hit the ground running with daily campaign management, advanced techniques and has the desire to learn and utilize proprietary campaign management tools to squeeze more out of campaign performance. You will work closely with Senior SEM Analysts and content specialists to craft and implement SEM strategies that meet client business goals, both short and long term. Ideally, you have experience with short- and long-tail keyword strategies, high-volume & granular campaigns, Quality Score strategy, landing page optimization, and ad copy optimization. We believe in a culture of testing, and we’re looking for someone who wants to grow in a one-of-a-kind learning environment.
Are you someone who strives to keep beating his or her “best results” instead of relying on what’s “worked in the past?” And who is looking forward to working in an open environment with carefully managed deadlines and deliverables? We look forward to speaking with you!
We’re looking for the right person to join our search marketing team in Langhorne, Pennsylvania. We are conveniently located 25 minutes from Princeton, NJ and about 40 minutes from Philadelphia.
About Our Team:
We purposely keep our on-site team small and full of the brightest, most curious people we can find. Our team is comprised of self-starters and people who like problem solving for clients in tough competitive markets.
- Day-to-day management of client accounts, including presentations and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to paid search and general campaign structure with the mindset of “it’s never toogranular”
- Industry intelligence: staying up to date with the changing search landscape, utilizing best-in-class proprietary tools and resources
- Implementing strategies to target and (profitably) acquire customers for both short- and long-tail keywords
- Testing, testing, testing: spearheading extensive ad copy, landing page, and keyword testing
- Managing strategies on the most granular levels using device type and geo-targeting campaigns
- Communicating and coordinating with all internal and client-side stakeholders
- Provide recommendations in regard to Adworthy proprietary Adivore® software platform enhancements / features
Required skills and experience:
- A plus: Experience with Google Ads Advertising and Microsoft Advertising
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work independently as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a knack for outside-the-box thinking
- A passion and excitement about creating innovative new ways to connect searchers with the right product or service
- Strong creative thinker able to tie overall analytics data with SEM performance
- Benefits include PTO, Healthcare, Dental Plan
- Quarterly bonuses
- Participation in employee ‘change of control’ bonus plan in the event of a sale of the business
To apply, please contact us and we will contact you about submitting a resume and brief cover letter.